Friday, September 11, 2009

Most of the stitches are gone......

This morning Gail took me to the dr. for my follow up and to have the stitches removed. Well let me tell you that it was not enjoyable!! First we had to wait again, and again.... then it was my turn. They deadened my EYEBALL with drops, then the nurse started taking the stitches out. It wasn`t going so good with her so she went to get the dr to help out. He worked for a while and got a few out then decided to give me a little break. He came back in about 30 minutes and tried to finish up. After getting down to the last two, he decided to let them stay in another week so it could finish healing. Thank goodness for small blessings!! Two less stitches to come out today equals two less painfull moments for me!! Trying not to complain but actually, this was worse than the surgery. It was raining so hard after we got out, we just came on home where I was able to rest some before Tom got back home. Hope everyone has a good week, I will be back out on the roads now that I can drive again!! Love, Gaga

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Gaga,
I'm so sorry it was a rough experience! Hang in there...it's almost over! :)