Sunday, December 14, 2008

Good memories from Richmond











As the year is coming to an end, I am reminded of good memories that happened during 2008. One of my most memorable ones is my trip to Richmond to visit with Meddie and her family. The girls drove me up there to visit for a few days and we had the best time, going down memory lane with the Pattersons. We go back a long way, they moved next door to us in 1964 and we all were best friends from the start. They moved to Richmond 6 short years later but when we are together, it is just like it was all those years ago. We are all a bit older but in our hearts, we are all still the same best friends that we were back then! Meddie celebrated her 90 th birthday this year and has 4 grandchildren and 5 great-grandchildren. We had a wonderful time. There were many other things that happened this year, 2 new great-grandchildren for me, Billy and his family moved closer to me in a beautiful new house, Katie got engaged, and best of all is the fact that all my family is here in town with me.. I am actually finished with most of my shopping and wrapping and that is a good feeling!








Have a good 1 1/2 weeks before Christmas. More later

No comments: