Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas is coming

I start thinking about my Christmas list in January. It is the only way I can get everything made in time for Christmas. I love to make something personal for me to give to my family and extended family members for the holidays. With seven grandchildren, two grand-daughter in laws, two great-grandchildren and three children and spouses, that keeps me pretty busy. I have just been in our annual Christmas Show these last two days and it really puts me in the Christmas spirit to see all the different booths of Christmas things. Lots of Mothers with their babies in strollers, walked around the show and some stopped to look at my hats and try them on the babies. I sold 10 of them so now I have to start getting busy again for next year.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I am having the family over at my house this year, all 17 of us. I will be busy getting ready for that and looking forward to seeing the family together, which doesn`t happen often. My two granddaughters are coming home from New York and Texas. Can`t wait to see them!!

Have a great week and I will check in later, if I can remember how to do this!!
Gaga

1 comment:

Gaga said...

Gaga, I`m so impressed with your computer skills to create your blog!! Keep up the good work!!
jane