Thursday, June 25, 2009

Birthday surprise!!














What a birthday I had this week! It was Tuesday, I was all dressed to go with Bill, Jane and Anne to eat lunch and then it happened...... the elaborate scheme that had been going on for weeks, began to take place. Bill picked me up, forgot to do something at his house that he had to stop by to do, asked me to step inside to get out of the heat, then opened the front door for me and I saw........... family and friends waiting for me, singing "Happy Birthday"! When the big 8 0 comes around, I can`t think of a better way to spend it than with all the special people on your life. I saw friends that I had not seen in a while. Shirley came from Texas, through Atlanta with Cindy. Linda came from North Carolina. It was a great day that I am still re-living each day. Bill and Jennifer`s house looked beautiful. The flowers were beautiful and the food, delicious! What a special day.
The girls got their picture with Jewell Falkner, who was their kindergarten teacher a few years back! Special memories for sure!!

No comments: